Licensed by the State Bar Associations of Texas and Oklahoma.
• Drafting and negotiation of distribution agreements, performance contracts, screenwriter/author option agreements, and music/image licensing documents; Limited Liability Company formation, including available name search due diligence, completion of LLC forms and drafting of LLC operating agreements.
• Representation of management and employees in the areas of equal employment, unlawful treatment and discrimination based on race, age, sex, religion, national origin and disability; wrongful termination; sexual harassment; Sarbanes-Oxley whistleblower actions; and related laws and statutes in state and federal courts and before various state and federal agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Department of Labor, and Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
• Litigation and arbitration of civil matters.
• Negotiation and drafting of employment, severance, non-competition and confidentiality agreements.
• Development and drafting of personnel policy handbooks/manuals and job descriptions.
• Creation and conducting of supervisory training courses in the area of equal employment and related laws.
• Drafting of pleadings and discovery documents and research of legal issues.